Taylor Cable 8mm Spiro-Pro Spark Plug Wires – 8cyl 90 Black
- Made in USA
- Taylor signature low profile Silicone Pro Boots
- Stainless steel spiral wound core
- Superior RFI/EMI suppression for applications with CD or electronic ignition
- 350 Ohms per foot
- Double spring locking terminal
- Silicone inner core and fibreglass braid for pull strength
- Silicone 8mm outer jacket rated to 65K Volts
- Heat resistant up to 600°F (315°C)
8.0mm Spiro Pro Ignition Wires are engineered to deliver superior performance with unsurpassed quality. They are the top choice amongst racers and enthusiasts with heat protection up to 600° F and 65,000 volts of dielectric strength. 8.0mm Spiro Pro wire sets offer superior heat protection across a broad range of applications for street and track.
Universal 8mm spark plug wire kits allow you to build spark plug wires to match your unique engine and wire loom configuration. Universal kits are available with 90°, 45° or straight spark plug boot ends. Each kit includes terminals to fit both male tower and female socket style distributor caps. Check out our spark plug wire crimp tool and wire stripping tool for the best termination possible.
NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A DISTRIBUTOR TERMINAL/ BOOT PACKAGE FOR BOTH THE HEI AND SOCKET STYLE DISTRIBUTOR CAPS. SELECT THE CORRECT TERMINAL AND BOOT FOR YOUR APPLICATION.