Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires 8.0mm – 4 Cyl 180 Deg Black
- Made in USA
- Two current paths for reliability and redundancy. -Primary path: Spiral wound stainless steel alloy. -Secondary path: Carbon impregnated fiberglass center core.
- Low 500 ohm per foot resistance.
- 8mm Silicone jacket to resist high temperatures up to 600°F (315°C), moisture, oil and chemicals.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Methylene) inner insulation for superior heat resistance and prevention of arcing and voltage leaks. Rated to 50k Volts.
- Fiberglass reinforcing braid for added strength and flexibility.
Universal 8mm spark plug wire kits allow you to build spark plug wires to match your unique engine and wire loom configuration. Universal kits are available with 90°, 45° or straight spark plug boot ends. Each kit includes terminals to fit both male tower and female socket style distributor caps. Check out our spark plug wire crimp tool and wire stripping tool for the best termination possible.
NOTE: YOU WILL RECEIVE A DISTRIBUTOR TERMINAL/ BOOT PACKAGE FOR BOTH THE HEI AND SOCKET STYLE DISTRIBUTOR CAPS. SELECT THE CORRECT TERMINAL AND BOOT FOR YOUR APPLICATION. USE THE STRIP AND FOLD-BACK METHOD FOR COMPLETING THIS TERMINATION.