Use in Conjunction with the Universal Stabilising Base Plate for the Ultimate Support
The Bottle Jack Base Plate Insert makes bottle jacks safer to use and more productive. The Insert Plate fits most jacks up to 20 tons. Jacks are easily attached to the plate with tabs, screws and wing nuts using a generous number of mounting options.
Just by adding the Insert plate, the jack becomes two to three times more stable on any surface. This is due to the base being wider, and the footprint becoming up to four times larger, therefore reducing the ground pressure up to 25% of using the jack alone.
This is very important if you’re using the jack on anything other than a flat, hard surface.
Best of all, the Insert plate locks into the Universal Base Plate, which again increases stability four to five times, and gives you up to eight times the support area.
The larger the support area, the more stable and secure your jack will become.
- Increases safety and stability
- Reduces ground loading
- Insert Plate Dimensions: 20cm x 18cm.
- Hardware and clamps are included.
- Perfect for use with Universal Stabilising Base Plate for even more stability and a larger footprint.
- Insert easily slides into Universal Base Plate
- Steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Use with bottle jacks up to 20 Ton
- Includes mounting hardware
- Note: Jack not included