6 Ton Flat Pad 3″ Universal Lift Pad
Used on axle tubes and other rounded surfaces up to 3.5 inches in diameter which will fit most light trucks, 4X4 and many agricultural applications. Perfect for lifting against the frame members, rock rails etc. The narrow design makes placement easy. The pad is designed to fit typical 6 ton bottle jacks with a ram diameter of 1.25 inches. The pad may be connected to ram extensions raising the lift point without the need for cribbing blocks.
Increases safety significantly compared, to using the jack ram directly against the structure, the pad supports the load over a much wider area. The larger contact area adds stability and decreases the load forces on the lift point. The size and shape of the pad makes the jack far less likely to slip or tip when jacking against a rounded surface. Jack pads simply slip on the end of the jack ram or extension without tools.
- Increases safety and ease of jacking
- More stable and secure
- Extends the range and usefulness of your jack
- Fits 6 Ton jacks with 1.220″ – 1.260″ (31 – 32mm)
- Requires 1/2″ engagement on ram
- Load rating 6 Tons
- Use on axles and rounds 2″ – 3.5″ in diameter (50 – 89mm)
- Use on flat or box tubing 2″ – 3″ wide (50 – 75mm)
- Steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Compatible with most bottle jacks
- Compatible with Safe Jack extensions
- Made in the USA
Not suitable for use with Toyota Mechanical Jacks, Telescopic Bottle Jacks or Scissor Jacks.