PerTronix Ignitor I Electronic Ignition Conversion Kits from PerTronix Australia.
Ignitor Electronic Ignition Conversion Kits have proven themselves in applications ranging from race cars to tractors. It is the number one Electronic Ignition Conversion Kit to replace original mechanical points. A Pertronix Points Conversion kit allows you to run a stock distributor while improving the reliability and performance of your ignition system. The Pertronix Ignitor kits simply bolt to the distributor in place of the points assembly and provides a much more accurate trigger signal. This improves the timing accuracy and prevents ‘points bounce’ at higher rpm. The electronic technology also improves the dwell control to improve the spark output of the coil resulting in a hotter spark at the spark plug. With this dependable, self-contained, maintenance free electronic ignition system you’ll never replace your points again.
PerTronix make Ignitor options for most well known vehicle brands found in Australia and around the world such as Ford, Holden, Mercedes, MG, Rolls Royce, Toyota and many more.
PerTronix Ignitor 1 Features:
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life
- 2:1 improvement over “points” in current fall time for increased coil output
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture
- Stable timing …no need for adjustment
- Will trigger most CD ignitions
- Available for 6 and 12-volt negative and positive ground systems
- 30 month manufacturers warranty covered in Australia!
What is included with each kit?
- Ignitor 1 module and application specific mounting plate
- Magnetic sleeve (Note: some applications do not require this piece as they are Lobe Sensing)
- Screws and terminals specific to the application of kit
- Installation instructions
- Australian warranty information
PerTronix Ignitor 1 modules are available as negative or positive earth, 6 or 12-volt. It is critical to purchase a PerTronix Ignitor module that matches the voltage and polarity setup of your vehicle circuit.