Safe Jack Bottle Jack Round Semi Axle Tube Pad
PART NO. 14160
- Suitable for jack Ram dia. 54mm (2.125 inch)
- Fits tubes up to 127mm (5 inches) in Diameter
- Perfect for lifting at axles
For rounded and wider lift points on larger bottle jacks
Designed to fit axles of Semi-Trucks and trailers up to 127mm
(5 inches) in diameter. The jack pad is made to fit larger bottle jacks with rams of 51 - 54mm (2.0" - 2.125") diameter.
The pads low profile design makes it easy to place and maximises the usable stroke of the jack.
Safe Jack pads for rounded structures increase safety significantly compared to using the jack ram directly against the structure because the pad supports the load over a much wider area.
The larger contact area adds stability and decreases the load forces on the lift point.
The size and shape of the pad makes the jack far less likely to slip or tip when jacking against a rounded surface.
- Increases safety and stability
- More secure lifting surface
- Fits 51 - 54mm (2" - 2.125") Ram diameter
- Compact, easy to stow
- Compatible with most 20 tonne jacks
- Round fits 50 - 127mm (2 - 5")
- Square/flat fits up to 89mm (3.5")
- Durable steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA
|Safe Jack Round Jack Pad||Safe Jack Universal Stabilising Base Plate||Safe Jack Bottle Jack Recovery Kit|