How it works:
The body of a Posi-Lock has a metal core through the middle of the casing, which makes a connection when wire strands are attached to the core by the screw-on end pieces. The Fuse Holder version allows for a fuse to be placed inside the center, with tin-plated Brass contacts:
1. Strip the wires you wish to connect around 1cm
2. Insert the first wire through the cap at one end of the body and tighten
3. Insert the second wire through the cap at the other end of the body and tighten.
4. Insert Fuse into slot. Connection made!
Our range of crimp-free connectors allow you to connect, tap and splice without the use of crimping or hand tools for assembly.
All are reusable, vibration proof and incredibly versatile.
The only tooling you require is that with which to strip the wires that are to be connected together.
This is a great product to test new electrical systems when fitting new electrical gear to your motorbike, car, trailer, caravan or boat.
- Does Not Cut Wire
- No Crimping
- Multi-Wire capable
- High Temperature Resistance
- Vibration Proof
- OEM Specified
These connectors meet or exceed:
- SAEJ1211 Section 3.2.3 Salt Spray Test
- Section 3.2.4 Immersion & Splash Test
- Section 3.2.5 Dust, Sand & Gravel Test
- Section 3.2.7 Mechanical Vibration
- Section 3.2.8 Mechanical Shock
- Section 3.2.1 Temperature Test
Australian Industry Equivalent