Shut-Off Pourer prevents spills and overflows
Ideal for storage of up to 5L of Fuel
4.2KG weight when filled to nominal capacity with unleaded fuel
Square space-saving shape
Replacement parts available
Store upright in a Pro Quip Can Caddy during transport
Service life 5 years
Ultimate Mower Can Instructions
Tips for Ultimate Mower Can
- When using your Ultimate Mower Can, get used to the way the pourer opens and closes by practising a few times before you use the can with fuel. You will need two hands to operate the shut-off pourer and hold the can.
- To ensure you use the pourer correctly, be sure to rest the anchor on the edge of your fuel tank opening, then simply twist and push to pour, and lift to stop. Also, don’t forget to put the pourer cap back on after use, to stop drips.
Safe Refueling tips from Worksafe Victoria
When refueling petrol or diesel powered portable equipment there must be safe systems of work in place to reduce the ignition risk.
These may include:
- Turn the equipment off and give it time for the hot parts to cool down
- Remove the equipment from inside vehicles
- Remove the equipment from trailers or surfaces (eg plastic or rubber) to ground out any static charge built up on the equipment
- Refuel away from other heat and possible ignition sources
- Refuel in a well-ventilated area
- Do not refuel in low lying areas, where vapours can accumulate
- Refuel only from approved labelled fuel containers
- Use a funnel, to reduce the risk of static electricity and fuel spillage
- Ensure suitable fire extinguishers are readily accessible
- Replace fuel caps on equipment and fuel containers tightly.
For more information from Worksafe Victoria, visit their site.
When Transporting portable equipment and fuel containers:
- Allow the equipment to cool down before loading it onto a vehicle
- Ensure fuel caps are on tight
- Secure in the upright position in a well-ventilated space.
When Storing fuel onsite:
- Only approved labelled fuel containers are used
- Fuel containers are outside vehicles or structures, in a well-ventilated area.