Fill-n-Stop pourer eliminates risk of fire flashback and acts as a stop flow device
Ideal for storage of up to 5L of Fuel
4.2KG weight when filled to nominal capacity with unleaded fuel
Square space-saving shape
Replacement parts available
To be stored upright in a Pro Quip Can Caddy during transport
Service life 5 years
Tips for Safe-T-Pour Fuel Can
- When using your Safe-T-Pour Fuel Can, make sure you place the tip of the pourer a couple of centimetres BELOW where you want the fuel level to stop. This will ensure you will get the fuel level you want!
- To make it easier to use the can correctly, use the flexible pourer by bending it into the fuel tank opening, then tilt your can to start the fuel flow. When you’re done, tilt the can down so it’s level, then remove and straighten the pourer!
Safe Refueling tips from Worksafe Victoria
When refueling petrol or diesel powered portable equipment there must be safe systems of work in place to reduce the ignition risk.
These may include:
- Turn the equipment off and give it time for the hot parts to cool down
- Remove the equipment from inside vehicles
- Remove the equipment from trailers or surfaces (eg plastic or rubber) to ground out any static charge built up on the equipment
- Refuel away from other heat and possible ignition sources
- Refuel in a well-ventilated area
- Do not refuel in low lying areas, where vapours can accumulate
- Refuel only from approved labelled fuel containers
- Use a funnel, to reduce the risk of static electricity and fuel spillage
- Ensure suitable fire extinguishers are readily accessible
- Replace fuel caps on equipment and fuel containers tightly.
For more information from Worksafe Victoria, visit their site.
When Transporting portable equipment and fuel containers:
- Allow the equipment to cool down before loading it onto a vehicle
- Ensure fuel caps are on tight
- Secure in the upright position in a well-ventilated space.
When Storing fuel onsite:
- Only approved labelled fuel containers are used
- Fuel containers are outside vehicles or structures, in a well-ventilated area.