Ignitor I Kit, Coil and Wire Extension Bundle – Nissan GQ Patrol TB42S Carby
PerTronix Electronic Ignition Kit & Coil Bundle with Wire Extension Kit
What are the benefits of the Ignitor?
- Test results show the Ignitor® delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy and plug life. Perfect for LPG and Dual-Fuel Vehicles.
- The Ignitor® offers a 2:1 improvement over “point type” systems in current fall time for increased coil output.
- With the electronics molded in epoxy, there is no deterioration in performance from dirt, oil, grease or moisture (better foul weather performance).
- There are no moving and rubbing parts to wear out or effect performance, and no more points to burn, pit or corrode.
- Fits entirely inside the distributor, with no “black box” to clutter your engine compartment.
- Stable timing – no need for any adjustments or “minor tune-ups”.
- Compatible with 12-volt negative ground systems.
- Complete instructions with no complicated wiring making installation easy.
- This is a lobe sensing kit, meaning no modification of the shaft is required as there is no need for a magnetic sleeve (unlike most other Ignitor applications)
- Guaranteed for 30 Months…We stand behind it!!!
What are the benefits of the 3.0 ohm Flame-Thrower Coil?
- The Flame-Thrower® 3.0 ohm coil has been designed by Pertronix to achieve the optimal performance out of the Ignitor® electronic ignition kit.
- The Flame-Thrower® High Performance Coil maximises energy and reliability over the full RPM range, delivering more spark energy and voltage.
- This enables you to run larger plug gaps in your vehicle for added power, smoother response and better fuel economy!!
What are the benefits of the Wire Extension Kit?
- The engine bay layout of the TB42S engine is such that the standard length of wires on an Ignitor module need to be extended to reach the Coil
- Rather than using wires which may not be appropriate for the job, match the ultra flexible, 20awg(2mm), 600v Silicone jacketed wires rated at 150 degrees celcius on the module with 39″ of extension
- Unique to Australia, we also include Posi-Lock connectors with Ring terminals to simplfy the coil end of the wires.
NOTE: While this unit is simple to set up, we recommend contacting a qualified auto electrician to ensure correct installation of this product.