Perfect for rounded surface Lift Points
Used on axle tubes or other rounded structures up to 64mm in diameter. Fits over the typical 32mm diameter jack ram. Can be coupled with any of the jack ram extensions, to move the pad closer to the load. The pad has 12 times the surface area of the jack ram alone.
Safe Jack pads for rounded structures increase safety significantly compared to using the jack ram directly against the structure because the pad supports the load over a much wider area. The larger contact area adds stability and decreases the load forces on the lift point.
The size and shape of the pad makes the jack far less likely to slip or tip when jacking against a rounded surface.
Jack pads simply slip on the end of the jack ram or extension without tools.
- Increases safety and ease of jacking
- More stable and secure
- Extends the range and usefulness of your jack
- Can be used with Recovery Kit Extensions
- Lift at curved lift points
- Durable steel construction
- Also perfect for Safe Jack Stands
- Extensions and pads Made in USA