How it works:
The body of a Posi-Lock has a metal core through the middle of the casing, which makes a connection when wire strands are attached to the core by the screw-on end pieces. The Watertite Posi-Lock also has an inner wire guide and insulation, which inserts into the central seal, leaving you with a completely Waterproof connection!
1. Strip the wires you wish to connect around 1cm
2. Thread the wire through the hollow end, and twist to insert into the wire guide
3. Hand tighten the outer cap to the inner seal.
4. Repeat steps for the other wire to have a nice tight, instant wire connection.
Our range of crimp-free connectors allow you to connect, tap and splice without the use of crimping or hand tools for assembly.
All are reusable, vibration proof and incredibly versatile.
The only tooling you require is that with which to strip the wires that are to be connected together.
This is a great product to test new electrical systems when fitting new electrical gear to your motorbike, car, trailer, caravan or boat.
- Does Not Cut Wire
- No Crimping
- Multi-Wire capable
- High Temperature Resistance
- Vibration Proof
- OEM Specified
These connectors meet or exceed:
- SAEJ1211 Section 3.2.3 Salt Spray Test
- Section 3.2.4 Immersion & Splash Test
- Section 3.2.5 Dust, Sand & Gravel Test
- Section 3.2.7 Mechanical Vibration
- Section 3.2.8 Mechanical Shock
- Section 3.2.1 Temperature Test
Australian Industry Equivalent