How it works:
The body of a Posi-Twist has a plastic cone inside which forces wires to remain unmoving and holds them securely in place:
1. Strip the wires you wish to connect around 1cm
2. Twist the wires together, then insert through hollow end of Posi-Twist
3. Screw the end barrel to the body to tighten the connection.
Our range of crimp-free connectors allow you to connect, tap and splice without the use of crimping or hand tools for assembly.
All are reusable, vibration proof and incredibly versatile.
The only tooling you require is that with which to strip the wires that are to be connected together.
This is a great product to test new electrical systems when fitting new electrical gear to your motorbike, car, trailer, caravan or boat.
- Does Not Cut Wire
- No Crimping
- Multi-Wire capable
- High Temperature Resistance
- Vibration Proof
- OEM Specified
These connectors meet or exceed:
- SAEJ1211 Section 3.2.3 Salt Spray Test
- Section 3.2.4 Immersion & Splash Test
- Section 3.2.5 Dust, Sand & Gravel Test
- Section 3.2.7 Mechanical Vibration
- Section 3.2.8 Mechanical Shock
- Section 3.2.1 Temperature Test
Australian Industry Equivalent