|INDIVIDUAL DIMENSIONS (CM)||
34L x 18W x 46H
|BOX DIMENSIONS (CM)||
75L x 37W x 51H
20L Plastic Fast Pour Fuel Can – Heavy Duty
Pro Quip 20L Heavy Duty Plastic Fuel Jerry Can
Ideal for extended fuel storage
Trade Quality Heavy duty
Internally stored pourer
Thick Resin Moulding
Stopper Storage Nub for storage of stopper during use
Australian Made and AS2906:2001 Approved
All fuel cans in the Pro Quip range are Certified to Australian Standard AS2906:2001. The distinctive colouring of the cans is to reduce the possibility of using incorrect fuels.
- Hints & Tips
- Available From
Safe Refueling tips from Worksafe Victoria
When refueling petrol or diesel powered portable equipment there must be safe systems of work in place to reduce the ignition risk.
These may include:
- Turn the equipment off and give it time for the hot parts to cool down
- Remove the equipment from inside vehicles
- Remove the equipment from trailers or surfaces (eg plastic or rubber) to ground out any static charge built up on the equipment
- Refuel away from other heat and possible ignition sources
- Refuel in a well-ventilated area
- Do not refuel in low lying areas, where vapours can accumulate
- Refuel only from approved labelled fuel containers
- Use a funnel, to reduce the risk of static electricity and fuel spillage
- Ensure suitable fire extinguishers are readily accessible
- Replace fuel caps on equipment and fuel containers tightly.
For more information from Worksafe Victoria, visit their site.
When Transporting portable equipment and fuel containers:
- Allow the equipment to cool down before loading it onto a vehicle
- Ensure fuel caps are on tight
- Secure in the upright position in a well-ventilated space.
When Storing fuel onsite:
- Only approved labelled fuel containers are used
- Fuel containers are outside vehicles or structures, in a well-ventilated area.